State of Oklahoma
The Great State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma is located in the South Central region of the United States. Partially in the western extreme of the Upland South, it is the 20th-most extensive and the 28th-most populous of the 50 United States. 
- Established: November 16, 1907 (46th State)
- Capitol: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Area: 69,898 mi2 (181,038 km2)
- Population: 3,963,516 
- Highest Point: 4,975 ft (1,516 m) Black Mesa (NW)
- Lowest Point: 289 ft (88 m) Little River (SE)
- Nickname: "The Sooner State"
- Motto: "Labor omnia vincit"
- People Known As: Oklahomans or Okies