Harmon County, Oklahoma
Following an election on May 22, 1909, Harmon County was created by proclamation of Governor Lee Cruce on June 2. Carved from adjacent Greer County, the new county was named in honor of Judson Harmon, who was Governor of Ohio at the time.
- Established: 1909 
- County Seat: Hollis, Oklahoma 73550
- Area: 538 mi2 (1,393 km2)
- Population: 2,488 
- Region: Great Plains Country
- Weather: NWS Norman
- Info: Wikipedia
- History: Oklahoma Historical Society
- County information from Wikipedia.
- Population from U.S. Census Bureau, 2020.