Cimarron County, Oklahoma
Kenton, in the far northwestern corner, is the only Oklahoma community on Mountain Time.
Cimarron County is the only county in the United States that touches five states: Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and its own, Oklahoma.
- Established: 1907 
- County Seat: Boise City, Oklahoma 73933
- Area: 1,835 mi2 (4,753 km2)
- Population: 2,296 
- Region: Red Carpet Country
- Weather: NWS Amarillo
- Info: Wikipedia
- History: Oklahoma Historical Society
- County information from Wikipedia.
- Population from U.S. Census Bureau, 2020.