Oklahoma A and M College


Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

Serves the State by instruction, experimentation and extension service. Established Dec. 25, 1890, by First Legislative Assembly of Oklahoma Ter. Prairie broken for experimental farm, 1891. "Old Central" dedicated, 1894. Extension Division established, 1915.


Directions:

1506 S. Main St. across the street from Fire Station No. 1 in Stillwater, Oklahoma.


36.112475, -97.057332
OpenStreetMap | Google Maps | Bing Maps

Pictures:

Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)
Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)
Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)
Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

Other places listed in Payne County