Hargrove College


Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

Named for Bishop Robert H. Hargrove, this Methodist college was established here in 1894. After it burned in 1907, the college was rebuilt north of Ardmore.


Directions:

9th Avenue and D Street NW in Ardmore, Oklahoma


34.183537, -97.130964
OpenStreetMap | Google Maps | Bing Maps

Pictures:

Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

 

 

** Information provided by the Oklahoma Historical Society

Other places listed in Carter County