700 Ranch House

Ardmore's beginning is traced to the establishment of the 700 Ranch. In 1870, the Roff log house was the first building erected within what would become the city limits of Ardmore. The house was moved to its present site in 1991. **
Located on Sunset Drive in Ardmore, Oklahoma
Exploring Oklahoma History

** Information from the Oklahoma Historical Society. Image from Google Maps Street View