Kenneth Brill

The "old" town of Kaw City was covered by the waters of Kaw Lake in the 1970s and the new town rebuilt on higher ground nearby. The only commercial building moved was the 1902 train depot which became the home of the Kaw City Museum. Kaw City native Kenneth Brill made a fortune in the oil and gas business and contributed much to preserve Kaw City history. **

Near the entrance of the Kaw City Museum, 910 Washunga Drive, Kaw City, Oklahoma

No GPS Location Mapped
Exploring Oklahoma History

** Information from OHS Historic Markers http://www.okhistory.org