Established by John E. Weer in 1885-87. A post office, 1894-1906, three general stores, a school, two doctors, a drug store and nearly 100 residents made up the early village. Weer was postmaster and farmed. He ran a saw mill, cotton gin, grist mill and a store.

*On this site was W.J. "Doc" Darnell's drug store and doctor's office 1902 - 1927

(BA 100 yr. history, Pg. 56)

Broken Arrow Centennial 2002
S 185th E Ave., Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Exploring Oklahoma History
* GPS From other source.