Randall Tire Company


Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

Located on US 66, the former Randall Tire Company catered to the travelers along the storied road. Constructed in 1931, this distinctive building features walls of random stone. The parapet wall is capped with a sawtooth of rubble stone, while the fenestration is marked by surrounds of red brick. Listed in National Register 2/23/95.*


Directions:

237 S. Wilson St., Vinita, Oklahoma


36.64186, -95.15226
OpenStreetMap | Google Maps | Bing Maps

Pictures:

Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

   

 

National Register of Historic Places:
Randall Tire Company (added 1995 - Building - #95000029)
Also known as Product Enterprise Company 237 S. Wilson St., Vinita
  • Historic Significance: Architecture/Engineering, Event
  • Area of Significance: Commerce, Architecture
  • Period of Significance: 1925-1949
  • Owner: Private
  • Historic Function: Commerce/Trade
  • Historic Sub-function: Specialty Store
  • Current Function: Recreation And Culture
  • Current Sub-function: Sport Facility
* Description and GPS from Oklahoma National Register Properties.

Other places listed in Craig County