Lacey

Lacey

Serving as Post Office from 1890 to 1909. The Town was named for John. F. Lacey from Iowa who served as a member of the congressional committee on Indian Affairs and Chairman of the Committee on public lands which opened Oklahoma Territory to homesteaders in 1889.

Oklahoma Historical Society
7 miles W. of Hennessey on Highway OK 51 Marker on North side of highway.
Exploring Oklahoma History
Hennessey, Ok

Lacy School
1921-1968
Brick Tile was found at Hennessey Park, Hennessey, OK

Lacey, OK Lacey School - Lacey, OK Lacey Cemetery - Lacey, OK