Sharon Missionary Baptist Church

Sharon Missionary Baptist Church
Land Donated By
Prairie Pioneers
B.E. and Virginia Grant Bryant
January 7, 1910

Original Church
1909-1950
Present Church
Built 1951

Great Seal of The State of Oklahoma 1907
From Cordell-East on OK 152 to OK 54 turn right , go 7.7 miles
Church on right side and Granite marker
Washita county
Exploring Oklahoma History
no data