First Opened in 1911. Two 10-story towers housed 224 rooms when the hotel first opened. A third tower was added in 1930 and the structure raised to 14 stories, increasing the number of guest rooms to 525. The hotel closed in 1988, but remains on the National Register of Historic Places. The hotel reopened on Feb 26, 2007.
1 Park Avenue, Downtown, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places