Sheridan

Sheridan At the opening of the "Unassigned Lands" to homesteader in 1889, a quarter section in Skeleton Town- ship was reserved for a townsite, Named Sheridan in honor of Lt. Gen. Philip H. Sheridan, the town grew until 1902, when nearby Marshall became the rail center of the area.

Cemetery

Sheridan Cemetery
1889 - 1950
Sheridan, OK
5miles west OK highway 51/74 on OK 51. West of Roxanna, Oklahoma. Signs on south side of highway. Sheridan Cemetery is located south of sign on Highway.
Exploring Oklahoma History
Exploring Oklahoma History
More Pictures:

Sheridan Sheridan