Shawnee Milling Company
Original flour mill built in 1891 S. of N. Canadian River, S. of Shawnee. Moved to present site in 1895. April 20, 1906, mill purchased by J. Lloyd Ford. He was leader in Okla. flour milling for over 50 yrs. and played important part in building local community and Okla. Baptist Univ. Mill burned 1934, rebuilt 1935.