South side of Marker
Nathan and Almira Beecham 'Pioneers' to Oklahoma, gave this plot of ground in 1891 to become the Beecham Cemetery. Their two children, Guy Will and Neti Pearl Beecham, were the first to be interred here. Descendants and friend of the pioneer have since extablished perpetual care for this cemetery.
North side of Marker:
Donated by the children of
Fred and Eliza Beecham
Harry and Gertrude Beecham Smith
Samuel and Carrie Beecham Smith
Bert and May Beecham
William and May Beecham Mayfield
Wesley and Ina Beecham Parker
Charlie and Cecie Beecham
Three mile south of Okarche, Ok or 8 miles North of El Reno, Ok onHighway 81 to Edmond Street go one mile east cemetery is on North side of road.