Powder Magazine


Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

Erected to provide storage space for the gunpowder and ammunition used by the troops stationed at the post, this building was constructed about 1842. **


Directions:

In Fort Gibson **

Google Map
No Map Location Given
Google Maps | OpenStreetMap | Mapquest | Bing Maps

Pictures:

Photo (CC BY-NC-SA)

 

 

** Information and directions from Oklahoma Historical Society

Other places listed in Muskogee County