James Eaves built this one-room log cabin in 1898 and later added a second room. The cabin is typical of a pioneer home in southern Oklahoma. The Brady family, descendants of James Eaves, donated the cabin to the museum. It was disassembled and rebuilt in the museum in 2000. In the area adjacent to the museum is a marker honoring early oil well drillers.
Located in Greater Southwest Historical Museum, 35 Sunset Drive, Ardmore, Oklahoma