Dr. J.E. Wright

J.E. Wright, D.D.S., opened first permanent dental office in the Indian Territory, Savanna, 1885. He practiced as itinerant dentist at Tishomingo Academy, Stonewall, Johnsonville, and White Bead Hill before settling in Savanna. Moved to South McAlester, 1887. Co-founder of the Indian Territory Dental Assn
intersection of US 69 and Main St., Savanna, Oklahoma
Exploring Oklahoma History
N/A