Red Bluff Community Church and School
Red Bluff Church and School first opened in 1900. The church was the first missionary Baptists in Washita County; functioning until 1946. The Red Bluff School also served the community until that time; acting as a social center. The church building was erected in 1917 on the farm of the W. B. Druce family.
Highway 152, 3.8 miles east of Dill City, OK