First Oil Well in Tulsa County
First oil well in Tulsa County, completed on June 25, 1901 .4 mi west by Drs. J.C.W. Bland and Fred S. Clinton. This well brought first nation wide publicity and oil boom to Indian Ter. rapid industrial development made Tulsa "Oil Capital of the World."
Southwest Blvd south of W 41st St S, in the median, Tulsa, Oklahoma