First Hospital Tulsa County.
The site is two blocks north. Tulsa's first chartered Hospital and Training School for Nurses was organized on November 20, 1906. It was headed by Fred S. Clinton, M.D., president; C.L. Reeder, M.D., secretary; C.Z. Wiley, M.D., treasurer; and H.C.C. Ziegler, R.N., superintendent of nurses. It safeguarded health in a wide area of Indian Territory.
On West Eleventh Street, between Jackson and Lawton streets, in Tulsa, Oklahoma
No GPS Location Mapped