Site three blocks east. Opened in 1906, under auspices of the Dutch Reformed Churche, this pioneer school taught the youth here in Christain living. Its motto was "Labor omnia vicit." Presidents to its close in 1911 were: Myron B. Keator, Dr. Jacobe Poppen, Rev. C. H. Spaan. Teachers included Harold C. Amos, Laura B. Hilger and Valonia Corley.
Corner of 3rd and Glen English, Cordell City Park. Highway 183 3 blocks north of intersection of highway 183 and highway 152 East side of Road
From the Chronicles of Oklahoma (Volume 19, No. 2 June, 1941): The Missionary Work Of The Reformed (Dutch) Church In America, In Oklahoma
... The corner stone of the academy was laid in February, 1906. On September 12 of this year the school was opened, under the direction of the Board of Education of the Reformed Church. Sixty-five were enrolled the first year. ...