The first post office was established June 18, 1901. It was named after Charels J. Eilerts on who’s homestead it was located and who was the first postmaster and merchant in the area. Some of its buildings were moved to the nearby communities of Buffalo and Selman; others remain.
- Doby Springs
Post office closed Aug. 15, 2009
Ghost Towns For Harper County